Tuesday, 19 April 2005

Unwaged

A week and two days has passed since the exhibition and here I am still, writing an entry on an afternoon weekday complaining about being unemployed. Sigh, I guess reality has finally set in. The good old college life has finally ended. Man, I missed those days.

So here’s my plan, Bold has not given me any response since my interview with them a week ago and other people already have…so enough of waiting and hoping, time to go on a job-hunt. Haven’t done any job-hunting since the semester before my internship, this is gonna suck. My parents (my mom actually) has decided to cut-down on my allowance and also change the schedule from weekly to monthly. I don’t blame them for the cut, I’m 22 and I should be earning my own money by now. Probably it’s their way of saying “Boy, time to stop free-loading off us!” hehehe.

Anyway, wish me luck. And if any of you have any contacts for a job as a graphic designer, PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I need a job, badly!! Save me!!

No comments: