Friday, 15 April 2005

Slow-mo

It has been a week since the exhibition. My life since then has been really, really…slow. Which is good, that’s what I was going for…some peace and tranquility. This week has been the exact opposite of being productive. This is what I’ve done for the past 5 days.

Monday
Went for the job interview I got offered during the exhibition.

Tuesday
The graduation committee held a post-mortem meeting which was accompanied by a lucky draw contest that I won!

Wednesday
Hmmm, I think I did absolutely nothing on Wednesday. Hmmm *thinks really hard*

Thursday
Took a trip to town (pickup Ryan on the way from Gurney) to return the streamer-stand I borrowed from the print shop. Lunch at McD’s and of course, Futsal!

Friday (today)
So far, I still got nothing planned.

OK, Thursday was quite fun. We were really short of players during that night of Futsal when suddenly a bunch of 30 year olds volunteered to play with us, along with an old uncle (he’s probably like late 50s). Don’t mess with that old dude man; he’s as solid as Great Wall of China. That was his nickname for that day anyways; no one could seem to go pass him. You’ll see the rest of us attacking while he’ll be the only one defending for us. He can take on 3 strikers with no problem at all. Do whatever flashy step-overs or whatever tricks you want, he’ll just stick his foot in and wins the ball. Just like that! And he’s pretty hard to tackle too. He was our Roy Keane.

No comments: