3 weeks ago, I lost my favourite cap. Correction; my favourite and only cap that can fit my enormous head comfortably. I bought it rather hastily; I just wanted a trucker cap. I was still working in KL with KLue at that time. I made a weekend trip back to Penang and my parents somehow and successfully brain-washed me to cut my hair. Let’s face it; my hair is very thick and straight. So here’s the equation, short straight and thick hair equals Chinese afro. I mean “ugly-chinese-afro that-makes-you-look-like-you’ve-slept-inside-a-tornado”. And I hate putting on gel every time I go out, so I made a trip to Sunway Pyramid’s BUM City. Every other shop was closed and I’ve hyped myself up to get one! And I was not planning to go home empty handed. Caps are so cheap there even Ian decided to get another one himself.

3 week later, miraculously…I found my cap back! *Phew* I love my cap. It’s the instant solution to a bad hair day.
No comments:
Post a Comment