Tuesday, 4 July 2006

The Morning Before The Wedding

6am in the morning. After spending 10 hours making the video presentation.

“Dude, Brazil lost man,” Vig sighs, “But I don’t feel a thing.”

“Probably not until tomorrow morning man,” I replied, “Fuck, it’s 6am already?! Dude, we gotta wake up in like an hour’s time!”

At this point, even pandas would envy us. And ghosts would run away if they saw us. Vig’s afro was drooping every minute he’s deprived of sleep. While my hair would just fluffed up.

“Ya still gonna sleep?” I ask.

“Ah Yoong lah, if I had known, I wouldn’t have made plans to go breakfast at 7”

“Well, right now, I’m damn kiasu, 1 hour’s sleep also I take!” I said as I put my comp into sleep and pack my stuff, “DUDE WAKE UP!”

The Chicken Head has been comfortably snoozing away while we were slaving over this video.

“What what?” he asks, confused, blur.

“Let’s go man, damn sleepy liao, can pengsan,” says I.

An hour later, despite being severely deprived of sleep. Everyone showed up, all smiles.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Of course, they could hear us honking from a mile away. They know we're here. They barricaded the doors. And demanded we pay them RM888.88. Walau eh! Damn expensive lah!

"Walau eh! Discount lah, it's the mid-year sale, easily can discount 70%" Yoong pleads.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"We ain't giving you nothing. Where's the bride?! Lemme see her!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the end, the agreement was RM188.88. Talk about a massive discount! But of course, that's just the beginning. The girls are just getting back their money spent on the stuff their gonna make us do. Argh!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I still don't know why they made us wear that. But hey, we're the TESCO brothers, going around robbing TESCOs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They made Vig and Yoong into girls! Argh, now they're one of them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At last, some real food. The gang. All done before 11am! If not ah, pantang!

Bah! Damn tired. I'll post up the wedding nite tomorrow lah. Enjoy this first!

Laters.

No comments: