OK, here's the scary bit. Before all of that happened, this happened first.
I was lying down on the sofa, half drowsy from the meds, resting. Dad walks around, trying to remember what was it that he was doing. Then it happened.
*FLASH!*
Dad stopped at his tracks, I turned into the general direction where I think I saw the flash.
"Hammik pao char?" dad asks. (What exploded?)
In my head I was already screaming to myself, "IT'S THE BLOODY 4AM PHONE CALL GHOST!!!!!!!!!! LET'S MOVE!!! (To Alila)" but I said to dad, "Errr, I have no idea."
Here's what happened, for those who have been to my house. My computer table there, just about where the hanging light is. Yeah, around there lah. In mid-air. There was this mini little white burst. Then nothing. We already went around inspecting every single electronic stuff. Lights, fan, comp, fridge, wall lights, you name it, we've checked it. All in tip-top working condition.
So...
What's going on in our house man?
I was lying down on the sofa, half drowsy from the meds, resting. Dad walks around, trying to remember what was it that he was doing. Then it happened.
*FLASH!*
Dad stopped at his tracks, I turned into the general direction where I think I saw the flash.
"Hammik pao char?" dad asks. (What exploded?)
In my head I was already screaming to myself, "IT'S THE BLOODY 4AM PHONE CALL GHOST!!!!!!!!!! LET'S MOVE!!! (To Alila)" but I said to dad, "Errr, I have no idea."
Here's what happened, for those who have been to my house. My computer table there, just about where the hanging light is. Yeah, around there lah. In mid-air. There was this mini little white burst. Then nothing. We already went around inspecting every single electronic stuff. Lights, fan, comp, fridge, wall lights, you name it, we've checked it. All in tip-top working condition.
So...
What's going on in our house man?
No comments:
Post a Comment