Thursday, 20 July 2006

Annoying Knocking

Remember yesterday’s freakish calls? The missed calls? The weird-ass voice mails? The knocking and all? And the muttering at the end of the voice mail…

Spooked, I was.

But now it’s just simply annoying. Not to mention the impending 7th month of the Chinese calendar. Yeah, the dreaded Ghost Month.

(I think Ju called first, but I was half asleep to even bother, if I move too much, there goes my sleep)

Yesterday night, whilst floating obliviously in the inter-dimension of possibilities due to medications…my sleep was yet again, abruptly shortened by that damn bloody number once more. But hey, hey, once bitten twice shy…

I had already turned my phone on silent…but the vibration was on, however. (argh!)

Anyways, this time it was 2am. Fuckin’ hell, I was fuming on my bed, thinking of 1001 ways to kill whoever (or entity) that was on the other line. This has crossed the line. Now it’s not creepy but just freakin’ bothersome. While I was on number 25 on my list of “1001 Ways to Kill Whoever (or Entity) That Was On The Other Line”, I slipped back into forty winks. To my benefit.

I can’t stop thanking the 2 panadols and cough-syrup I had taken earlier. God sent I tell ya.

But the morning came, of course, I was greeted by strong winds and the skies were pouring. Yay! Wash ‘em haze away. Stupid Indonesia and their forest fires.

And there it was, just like the night before, 8 sodding missed calls and 3 voice mails. But today was a bit different. A sms reply. It reads…

Hllo sori mak sy slah dial k..sori


WTF?! First, I’m not your mother and second, the sorry was a little overdue innit? Can’t you at least spell it proper?! Ya better be sorry. ‘Cos if you call me one more time tonight, I swear I’ll scream and fuck you up, proper.

I may be easy-going or a tight-ass at times. But never, never ever disrupt my sleep.

Because it’s just incredibly aggravating now.

012-523 9542
YA BETTER WATCH OUT!

(Oh, that’s the sodding number by the way; feel free to prank call or whatever.)

No comments: