I have not been blogging too often lately. Maybe its fatigue from the hectic weeks that has passed, maybe I’m just paranoid that too many people I know are reading this. Or maybe I just think too much. But to hell with it, I’m gonna march on.
Just for future reference, all entries are creatively re imagined and certain events are compressed.
I guess I’ve come to an end to this chapter of my life. And things are closing in a rather spectacular way, not to mention for all the wrong reasons, based on a certain episode that’s raging on. I hope it’ll be resolve soon, if not resolved yet.
I’m moving on with my life. Marching on to a new chapter, some people have already done that, now, I’m jumping on that bandwagon as well.
But before I do, I just need to say a few things:
You, can you stop being so childish? And stop making it YOUR problem. Because, really, it wasn’t really a big deal till you made it yours. You are not in secondary school anymore, you’re not battling puberty with all the raging hormones and flood of heighten emotions. You’re familiar with this phrase, but I’m wondering why you didn’t adopt it, “Walk away.” Because if you had, all this would have been avoided. And if you suddenly have a sudden urge to call me and screw me on the phone over this entry, it’ll just prove my point. I would like to be proven wrong. Just come to terms with it. You know I did a year ago. Can you reciprocate?
The rest of you, leave her alone already. Remember, it’s not only her that’s affected. He will be as well. And if you still consider yourself as friends, let it slide off, we get the point. Thru thick and thin remember? But this doesn’t involve eating wasabi-laden Japanese food or drinking weird stuff or wearing dresses. You know what I mean.
It’s between the three of you and him. Not her.
We’re all grown ups now.
See ya’ll in the new chapter :)
(Under-18 not allowed to enter)
Just for future reference, all entries are creatively re imagined and certain events are compressed.
I guess I’ve come to an end to this chapter of my life. And things are closing in a rather spectacular way, not to mention for all the wrong reasons, based on a certain episode that’s raging on. I hope it’ll be resolve soon, if not resolved yet.
I’m moving on with my life. Marching on to a new chapter, some people have already done that, now, I’m jumping on that bandwagon as well.
But before I do, I just need to say a few things:
You, can you stop being so childish? And stop making it YOUR problem. Because, really, it wasn’t really a big deal till you made it yours. You are not in secondary school anymore, you’re not battling puberty with all the raging hormones and flood of heighten emotions. You’re familiar with this phrase, but I’m wondering why you didn’t adopt it, “Walk away.” Because if you had, all this would have been avoided. And if you suddenly have a sudden urge to call me and screw me on the phone over this entry, it’ll just prove my point. I would like to be proven wrong. Just come to terms with it. You know I did a year ago. Can you reciprocate?
The rest of you, leave her alone already. Remember, it’s not only her that’s affected. He will be as well. And if you still consider yourself as friends, let it slide off, we get the point. Thru thick and thin remember? But this doesn’t involve eating wasabi-laden Japanese food or drinking weird stuff or wearing dresses. You know what I mean.
It’s between the three of you and him. Not her.
We’re all grown ups now.
See ya’ll in the new chapter :)
(Under-18 not allowed to enter)
No comments:
Post a Comment