Sometimes,
It makes me wonder. What if everything that happened many years back ago, didn’t happened the way it did. Would things have been different, ideal. Perfect.
What would have been if I had been more matured? Where would we be now if things hadn’t turned bitter? Would I be here, typing down this cheesy entry?
Every time I see, hear or think about her. I ask myself, what if…just, what if everything had been different.
I believe in chain-of-reactions, that whatever it is that you bump into in life, happens for a reason. For a greater, far more better cause than you give credit for. Or maybe that’s just me. I think too much.
There are days when it seemed so tight, congested. Empty. But yet, there are days when I just go, “Bring it on, whatever it is,” and shrug off the pressure. I don’t even know where I’m headed to. Maybe it’s a dream and if I scream it will burst at the seams.
Maybe it is.
It makes me wonder. What if everything that happened many years back ago, didn’t happened the way it did. Would things have been different, ideal. Perfect.
What would have been if I had been more matured? Where would we be now if things hadn’t turned bitter? Would I be here, typing down this cheesy entry?
Every time I see, hear or think about her. I ask myself, what if…just, what if everything had been different.
I believe in chain-of-reactions, that whatever it is that you bump into in life, happens for a reason. For a greater, far more better cause than you give credit for. Or maybe that’s just me. I think too much.
There are days when it seemed so tight, congested. Empty. But yet, there are days when I just go, “Bring it on, whatever it is,” and shrug off the pressure. I don’t even know where I’m headed to. Maybe it’s a dream and if I scream it will burst at the seams.
Maybe it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment