Monday, 8 October 2007

Random Bits

Sometimes, I like to put on my earphones and pretend to listen to music. I don't know why.

I'm obsessive compulsive when it comes to thinking. When my mind locks onto something, I fantasize, romanticize and daydream.

Often I stuff myself with too much food just so I can gain temp-weight, "Ooo! 1kg gained!" and feel good about myself.

Due to the aluminum casing, I always get electrocuted by JM's Powerbook. It's not funny anymore.

Life without a desktop computer sucks.

We pay tolls and our roads aren't getting any smoother. Ooo the stench of corruption and wigs is in the air. Oh wait, thats the haze. Or is it?

Proton claim it took them a long time to design and conceptualize Persona. All I needed was Photoshop, a screen shot of Gen2 from Google and 15-minutes.

Has anyone notice Datuk Tony Fernandez is turning into a cheesy Sir Richard Branson wannabe? No? Come on. Not that it's anything bad. Just weird.

The Sony Ericsson Z610i phone isn't girly! No it isn't! And I'm a proud owner of one! Maybe it's sleek curves makes it a tad girly, but not overly feminine. Well, it says so here.

I would be lying if I tell you I don't have any regrets cutting my hair this short. Just a little. I find comfort in the fact that I sleep better at night these days. How do you girls do it? It's just so bloody annoying to have 'em hairs poking your face when you're desperately trying to clock in every minute of sleep you can master before the morning sun greets you with work to do.

I secretly want to buy the new 180GB iPod classic. But I can't afford it. And no one is buying my current iPod -- which I might add, it's 100% scratch-free! What? I don't fancy the iPod touch lah. Might as well get the iPhone, right?

I actually do make 3G calls on a regular basis. Not lately though. Because I only have THAT much to say to JM and Neh Neh.

It scares me sometimes that I have no idea who else reads this blog.

I should get back to work.

No comments: