You know, I've always secretly wanted to write, produce, direct and hopefully star in my own little movie. A proper feature length movie. I've been bugging JM with this idea of a movie for a while now. To the point I've actually started on the scripts. Well, not an actual script, but you know, at least its in writing. I won't disclose anything here, but I can tell you it's not gonna be an easy one to make. For starters, this film is not gonna be filmed in Malaysia. Well, at least 80% of it isn't gonna be. It's a story about 2 friends + migration + spoofing a popular genre. How you can take the boys out of Malaysia but not Malaysia out of the boys sorta thing.
"Since you're starting to hate your job so much," I tell JM, "Let's take a monumental risk and take up a RM300K loan from some bank and go abroad to film," cos let's say if this monumental risk results in a monumental failure, we can remain there as an illegal immigrant and the banks won't be able to find us! Well at least I would like to think so.
"What am I gonna say to my mom?" he asks, "Like 'Hi, mom, you know I love you and all, but I sorta took this little risk and it kind off didn't like work out the way we expected it and all, so ummm bye! Love ya'?"
Well, maybe not.
And oh, I've got something coming up tomorrow. OK, I cannot tahan anymore. I'll just blab it out. I'm gonna be on the papers again! Go me! Though just the northern region. But this time, it ain't an article, but an ad! I'm gonna be on an ad. Hehe, look up for a picture of a truck next to some bags. You'll see my face and my name on the truck. Look it up tomorrow yeah? Feel free to frame it up if you fancy, heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment