Monday, 5 November 2007

One Way

"To put it bluntly," he says as he closed the lid of his brother's HP laptop -- in which he claims would be his when he moves to KL, "you're blog is getting boring dude," and placed the laptop on the sofa and starts wiping it with a throw pillow feverishly, chanting, "Let is shine, let it shine!" followed by a hysterical-psycho-ward-patient-type laugh. Then he got vain, staring at his reflection off the glossy HP laptop cover.

"Ya I know!" I say, sitting on the 3-seater sofa next to it, watching with a hint of worry at his random compulsiveness, "You should use a proper cloth to wipe lah, the type you use to wipe your glasses," I suggested to him, "I just don't know what to blog about anymore..."

To be honest, I really don't know lah. Suddenly dry. Unmotivated.

"Maybe you should put up more of your work," he suggested. He picked up the laptop again and logged on to his MSN, "You know, those arty things you do at work," he continues, "Oo! Zach's online."

Umm, fellow bloggers would agree with me that Photobucket is terribly unpredictable. It takes ages to load up just one picture file sometimes. While on other occasion, it just never loads. Also, on most occasion, I'm never entirely satisfied with the work I've done. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do. It is the clients that ALWAYS mess up my work. Sometimes they even have the bloody nerve to tell me I fucked it up. Hello? I presented to you a perfectly good ad/campaign etc and you're the bloody idiot that wanted a SCREAMING-RED COLOUR phone number splash across an ad that has cool tones (blue, green, etc...)

So yeah, maybe I don't post up my work as often as I should because it brings back bad memories. Stupid clients, stupid ideas and ridiculous deadlines.

"Why are you talking to Zach when he can only reply by typing?"

"He doesn't have a mic lah,"

"Hehe, it's like talking to a super high-tech computer with emotions and has some brilliant culinary advise."

No comments: