Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Punched

Yuuu huuu, I'm back.
Hang on, let me grab a quick smoke. BRB.

Alright I'm back. So what have I been doing of late? Well, I was in KL from Thursday till Saturday to attend an event hosted by one of our client in KL. Some annual dinner thingy. We left early Thursday morning (that means we left just before noon) and arrive at Sungai Buloh in just 3 hours. Yes, we had Burger King. It' a must for any Penangite visiting KL. Doesn't matter if its work or play. Must have!

Work aside, Kee's friend took us (in his shiny 5-series) to a reflexology joint somewhere in Bukit Bintang. To be honest, I was really trying to get out of it. The place scared the shit out of me. Dodgy looking lift, barely able to cramp 3 adults, a short walk in the narrowest hallway ever and entering a dingy room where the 'magic' happens. Apart from the 3 of us, the room was empty. I took my sit and the masseurs entered the room. 3 of them, 2 blokes 1 girl. All Thai nationals.

And when the girl brought a bucket - where its suppose to clean my feet - I thought, oh well, can't be THAT bad, right? A girl massaging my feet.

Oh man was I painfully, painfully wrong. She brutalize my feet. I'm new to this gig so I don't really know what's the procedure. She started punching my left feet from all angles. Punchpunchpunchpunch.

I looked at Kee, who was next to me, "Hey ummm," I look at her and look back at him, "Is this normal?"

Well, apparently it is. It's meant to loosen up the muscles. Soon, the whole room was filled with people. 10 minutes in, it wasn't as bad as I thought. No pain at all. Then she started on me toes. The biggy toe.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" yeah, I screamed a little bit.

She looked up, "Sakit yar?"

DUH! Didn't I just scream? "Ya, sikit. Pelan pelan yar..."

I swear, she did not yield to me desperate cry to go easy on me.

After a few more screams, JM called me as I told him to come pick me up at this joint. Assuming it would be over and done with by the time he arrives from Puchong. Sadly, she wasn't quite done with my left feet just yet, "Dude, umm, I'm still ARGHHH!!! kinda, AHHHHH!!!!, not done with this, AHHHHHHH!!! reflexology thing, OH FUCKING HELL!!!!, where are OHHH MAMA!!!! you now?"

"I'm near Bukit Bintang dude, so how?"

Crap. "Cik, boleh ahhhh!!!! cepat sikit ah? Kawan nak sampai dah,"

She seemed like she had no idea what I just said, so her colleague shouted from the other end of the room, the exact same thing I said. This time, she understood. And boy did she give me the nastiest look. Well, at least that's what I thought it was. For some reason, when she moved on to my right feet, she seemed to punch much harder. Like MUCH harder...

Swear to god I'm NEVER going for a reflexology ever again.
I'm quite surprise I could still walk after the ordeal. In fact, I ran.


I've got so much to write about so little time. Anyway, here's a look of what I have been doing. Took me a day to do it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: