Saturday, 12 January 2008

Made by God Himself. Thank God!

When moms tell you, "Hey wanna go grab some groceries? It'll just be a few minutes," don't ever believe them! It's a myth. A few minutes its never a few minutes. It's at least a solid 2-hours of grocery shopping and some window shopping.

Yeah, so I got tricked by my mom today when she pulled the whole, "Let's go grab some groceries -- it'll only be like 20 minutes," on me. I believed every bit of it to even leave my mobile phone behind.

"Mom are you sure? Cos I'm just gonna leave my phone behind," I told her. I have JUST plugged it in for a re-charge. Won't wanna mess up 'em batteries.

So yeah...after 2 hours and 3 big plastic bags (and a small one) later. We made our way out from Island Plaza's main entrance. That's when I saw it. Like how I describe to JM, "An ass made from heaven," on the phone 20-minutes later after I got home. Yeah, very tacky. But if you saw 'em buns yourself, you'd be tackier.

Back to 'em lovely buns. They were 2 of them. Japanese, if not Korean. One of them wore those ridiculously short skirt, so short I really don't see the point in wearing it in the first place. Unless they're sole intention is to mess up my head. No, not that head. My real head. The one with a brain.

It was rather windy upfront as they walked thru the driveway onto the taxi stands. Thats when it happened. Wind blows...skirt bouncing up and down and me standing 1 meter in front of mom. I had a mental orgasm right there. Yes, I'm aware mom is just behind, but I DON'T CARE. Those black v-string are calling out my name! It was destine for me to blatantly gaze on 'em!

SKIRT-ASS-SKIRT-ASS-SKIRT-ASS-SKIRT

I swear I died there a few times too.

No comments: