Monday, 21 January 2008

Oh Here We Go, Again

The tagger refused to be mentioned. So umm, yeah. One more time, here we go... (I am in bold)

Hi, my name is: Meng

but you can call me: Ah Beng or Handsome (heh)

Never in my life have I: thought I'd be doing so many of this crap.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Roby. When he tries really hard to be funny.

My high school is: Saints baby! What bunch of angels we are, aren't we?

When I’m nervous: I play with myself some music.

The last song I listened to was: Jack Johnson's Tomorrow Morning. Love that song. Love it!

If I were to get married right now it would be to: the chick I accidentally knocked up. Or some super rich chick. Or both. 

My hair is: still stuck in the '70s.

When I was 4: my dad threw me into a pool, "Meng, look! Water!"  -throws son-

Last Christmas: I got sloshed. Like proper. No thanks to that Tequila.

I should be: writing a long email to one of my favourite client.

When I look down I see: my crotch, heh.

The happiest recent event was: when me and mah Penang matchas went to Palette Palette and got smashed. Man, I really need to stop getting sloshed at every party.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I would be Joey. 'Cos he gets all the chicks.

My current complaint is: umm, funny. Can't think of one.

I have a hard time understanding: Calculus and Quantum Physics. I read a snippet online and got a headache. Maybe I should just say, "Love."

There are these girls: who I really fancy. But they may not like the idea of an orgy with just me.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Me folks and then I'll call JM and scream like a girl going, "OMG! OMG! OMG!"

I want to buy: the new Macbook Air, Man Utd's jersey complete with my own name and number, 23, in Champions' League typeface. RM380 for a jersey is just waaay too much though.

Where do you plan to visit: Koh-bloody-Samui. Come on ya'll (to those who haven't been there) where da spirit?!?!

If you spent the night at my house: I may sleep with you.

The world could do without: Bush or Backstreet Boys. 

Most recent thing I’ve bought for myself: Umm, 2 pairs of boxers. One with cartoon dinosaurs and the other with bats and balls. Hehe. 

Most recent thing someone else bought for me: was a pink T-Shirt. Thanks Porky! And a keychain of one of the Beijing mascots. I think I gave that to my sis. Long story.

In the morning I: I hit snooze 3 times before I officially rolled out of bed and slept in the kitchen.

Last night was: quite gastronomical. I had Char Koay Teow and Koay Teow Th'ng for starters followed by a Chicken Cordon Bleu for my main and pears for dessert.

There’s this guy I know who: I don't really give a shit. 

If I was an animal I’d be a: Giraffe. OK, bet you saw that coming.

A better name for me would be: TAN AH BENG. 

Tomorrow I am: gonna sleep late because its Thaipusam! Wooo!

Tonight I am: going for a company dinner at G-hotel! Never been there yet. Ya, how sad.

I fear: being chased by a wild bear in the forest with no mobile coverage and my Puma running shoes. Because with it, I could so out-run that fat-ass. While I dial 991 and wait for 30-minutes before any real help arrives.

No comments: