The Batu Fest 2008, as Neh so fondly call it is over and done with. Copious amount of alcohol, loads of incriminating pictures in Facebook and a total of over 700km of travelling in 3-days.
Thursday night, we left KL late. Therefore, we arrive late. Late as in 2am. But that did not dampen our spirit. The foreigners, Kev and Zach was already drowning in an ocean of alcohol abuse, not to mention Derek's unrelenting burst of political quotes and misquotes. Also due to the alcohol. We started partying there and then. In front of 7-11.
"Why are we drinking in front 7-11 when we're buying beers from Happy Mart?"
I think there was an explanation. Obviously I don't recall. We left at 4am.
Friday, BBQ was postponed due to Futsal. No way we're gonna pass that on. Followed by another drinking session at The Eclectic. (see incriminating pictures of me and my friends at Facebook)
Saturday night, Gan is celebrating his 25th, "Eh come yah, Sri Sayang," he tells us all.
Most of us would say, "Sri Sayang? OLD SKOOL!" Gosh, it has been close to 10-years since we last partied there.
"Whatever happened?" some would ask.
The rest would reply, "Northam happened."
"Oh."
Yes, "Oh."
After watching Ian impersonating Jamie Oliver while BBQ-ing, we actually dreaded to go over to Gan's party, "Man, we've drank waay too much," but somehow this happened, "OK, we go for 30-minutes then we leave,"

We stayed there for an hour and 30-minutes at least.
But I am over-the-moon that Kev and Zach finally get to watch THE TB MOVIE.
And Zach and Hanae's daughter is like the cutest baby EVER. Of course my kid would be cuter, heh. But she can have the title now.

Oh yeah, The Dark Knight movie was sensational! I think I should make a spoof called, "That Drunk Night."

No comments:
Post a Comment