Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Lunch Smunch

After weeks of unrelenting, mind-numbing and shocking rounds after rounds after rounds of ridiculous muttonheaded inspired changes, The Dark Knight / AmBank Credit Cards joint-promotion is finally over.

"I am just glad it's finally over," sighs JM.

"Its funny you shoud say that," says I, "I remember you practically pounced on this project even before she could finish pronouncing DARK, 'We have this new campaign, its a tie-in with the upcoming movie, The Da...' and you already went, 'I'LL DO IT!'"

He laughs, "If only I had known,"

But let bygones BE bygones, it's all out there now. So we decided to take a trip down to Cineleisure and take photographs of the large format materials. And maybe steal some leaflets...

On the way in, we came across a peculiar sign, "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"What what?!"

"METAL CHAIN!"

They made it sounds so...dangerous.

Anyway, on the inside, we were hounded by at least 10 AmBank credit card sales people, "Sir what credit card you using ah? Sir this sir that blah blah blah," I just snapped pictures after pictures ignoring them. I was quite tempted to flash them my new Maybank DEBIT card, but I didn't.

We finally made our way to Ikea, and you know right, how Ikea can like...draw you...to, you know, buy things. Eventhough you could live well without them. I ended up buying a huge jar to keep coins, a tea light lamp and some tea lights. Why? Don't know. They look pretty.

We worked out quite a bit of an appetite. Of course we over ordered. I had the ham sandwich, meat balls and the bloody sweet chocolate cake while JM munched down this prawn sandwich, ham sandwich and meatballs, "No dessert?" I ask.

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Don't need it!"

Photobucket

"Alright, your loss."

I do know the afternoon is gonna suck with all of what we just had. The impending sluggishness of over-indulging during lunch...

Photobucket

Yeah it was that bad. The whole second half of the day was ruined. Damn that was some lunch.

No comments: