Wednesday, 16 July 2008

I Smell Penang

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Yeah, I am going home this weekend. Ahhh, the smell of the jelly-fish laiden shores, the you-better-not-walk-barefeet-because-you-might-step-on-sharp-pointy-charcoals-from-yesterday's-bbq beaches, the Langkawi-ish price of alcohol at Arati's and of course...

MOM'S COOKING! I could almost taste it by now.
Gosh I miss my parents. Kinda miss getting nagged. Oh well...

The past 2-weeks, 2 of our friends finally made an effort to visit after 2-years abroad. You can't blame one as he has a family to care for, but for Kevin...shame on you! 2-years?! WTF MATE?! I know lah, London damn terror wan. But it's Penang wei. And you forgot about my MANCHESTER UNITED HOME JERSEY!!! AHHHHHH!!! LOL

Neh neh named the weekend, BATU FEST. I think it's quite self-explanatory. No wonder he isn't in advertising. But we all like to amuse him anyway. Heh.

I might just film the weekend, for The TB Movie 2. Sorry Xen, looks like you'll miss being in the sequel too and as for Roby and his 101th farewell (I quote Diana), he'll be off to Jakarta today. Actually that's quite a bummer. Roby's actually quite funny on screen. I'll give him 2-weeks before the Indonesian government kicks him out for sodomizing young boys being Roby.

And as for my life...
and my attempt to end my bachelorhood ...
I think I am quite...stuck. Stagnant. I don't know what to do.

But that's on the back seat for now, cos the weekend is itching closer and closer...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: