A lot can change in a year
I said, "I'm going to KL."
She said, "I'm going to the US."
I'm like wtf?
I finally get to go KL and live there
She gets to go to US
But since then...
I finish off my internship at KLue
I came back and battled the final year
While working with Apple
I had an exhibition
I graduated
I found a job
And have been working for 3 months since...
And now...
I said, "I'm going to KL."
She said, "I'm going to the US."
I'm like wtf?
I finally get to go KL and live there
She gets to go to US
But since then...
I finish off my internship at KLue
I came back and battled the final year
While working with Apple
I had an exhibition
I graduated
I found a job
And have been working for 3 months since...
And now...

The neighbour's back. On the picture, that's Swen the Woman Warrior, me and stupid is the neighbour, heh. The picture was taken waaaay back in 2001. Back then when digital camera was a luxury and only a fantasy to own. Good old film camera.
Anyway, welcome back jiran! Did you buy me that bottle of Absolut?
A lot can change in a year...
...a lot.
Anyway, welcome back jiran! Did you buy me that bottle of Absolut?
A lot can change in a year...
...a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment