Wednesday, 3 August 2005

Think Stink

Once, in Form 2
My class was attacked by a stink bomb
A really small but potent stink bomb

That little object
Made the entire class desolated
And half of the next class

And believe me
That was the nastiest stench I’ve ever smelt
No kidding

Then today
The office had their computers beefed up
Then it blue-screened, big time

In came the computer dude
All big and jolly
He took off his shoes…

And all of hell-of-smell broke lose

We weren’t any push-over
We fought back
With a can Detol Spray

The lingering smell
The persistent stench
The unrelenting reek

We fought brave and hard
But the stench kept coming back
We knew we had to down the mothership

Oh my, for hours…
The smell put up a La Resistance
We seek refuge at our boss’ office

Then…
I noticed the clock on my phone…
It reads “6:30PM


“To hell with it, I’m going home…”

No comments: