The camera pans…
This time he has to face me and talk to me
So we could superimpose a voice-over
It’s just a video thing, angle variety
Just to keep viewers interested.
The Dato’ says
“Hey, you haven’t been to one of our crazy parties, have you?”
“Emm, I don’t think so.” I replied.
“Come-lah this September. We’re having a thing at Damai Laut.”
Damai Laut? For some reason, the first thing that pops into my head was PJ Development (don’t ask). He went on…
“We throw parties like this quite often, but this time it’s different…”
Different, eh? How different?
“Every time when we throw parties like these, we’ll have other hotel guests complaining that we make too much noise-lah, too much this lah, too much that lah…”
Oh…
“Yeah, so I told myself…what the hell, let’s book the whole god damn place this time.”
*Chokes with water*
@#$%?!
The whole damn place? You kiddin’ me?
*Looks at Mr Kee*
“Are we going?!”
“I didn’t say no…”
*YAY*
And he loves my work…
Heh heh heh…
One more personal achievement in my pocket…
This time he has to face me and talk to me
So we could superimpose a voice-over
It’s just a video thing, angle variety
Just to keep viewers interested.
The Dato’ says
“Hey, you haven’t been to one of our crazy parties, have you?”
“Emm, I don’t think so.” I replied.
“Come-lah this September. We’re having a thing at Damai Laut.”
Damai Laut? For some reason, the first thing that pops into my head was PJ Development (don’t ask). He went on…
“We throw parties like this quite often, but this time it’s different…”
Different, eh? How different?
“Every time when we throw parties like these, we’ll have other hotel guests complaining that we make too much noise-lah, too much this lah, too much that lah…”
Oh…
“Yeah, so I told myself…what the hell, let’s book the whole god damn place this time.”
*Chokes with water*
@#$%?!
The whole damn place? You kiddin’ me?
*Looks at Mr Kee*
“Are we going?!”
“I didn’t say no…”
*YAY*
And he loves my work…
Heh heh heh…
One more personal achievement in my pocket…
No comments:
Post a Comment