Details, details and more details
Nicknames: Ah Beng, Beng, Uncle Beng, TheTall
B-day: 2 August
Age: 22 (going on 23)
Sex: I have a pole
Where do you live: In the sleepy hills they call Pearl. Where are ‘em pearls?
Pets: Right now, we kind have this “pet-bird” on our balcony. Took them 3 weeks to construct their nest. Now it just sits there and chill.
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Hair color: Stereotype dark brown
Hair length: Unpredictable
Eye color: Dark brown, if not solid black
Height: 6’3”! but I’ve lost 2cm! WTF?
Do you wear contacts or glasses?: 20/20 baby!
Do you have any piercings?: I used to have 9. Now there’s only 4 left.
Do you have a tattoo?: It’s overdue. Still is.
Do you wear any rings?: I’m not married. Don’t lah rush.
Do you have a certain fashion you follow?: Whatever the hell I want to wear and can afford.
Current News...
How are you today?: Battling a hangover an hour ago. Seems to have gone away
What pants are you wearing right now?: Some fisherman’s pants I got from Melaka.
What shirt are you wearing right now?: Shirtless.
What does your hair look like at the moment?: Messy-I-Just-Woke-up-from-a-tornado
What song are you listening to right now?: 23 by Jimmy Eat World
What was the last thing you ate?: 2 slices of cheese
Last person you talked to on the phone?: That would be…lemme check…Zach.
Last Dream you can remember: I dreamt me and Ian was sitting inside a gold CR-V, “Dude, didn’t your mom…like…sold this car already?” I ask. He replies, “Yeah, she did.” Why are we sitting in it? Then I realize we were in Johor and Ryan and Annie is sitting behind making pancakes on a portable stove. “Breakfast, anyone?” they ask. “Eh, at least wind down the windows lah, damn smoky lah the car.” Ian said, but he was holding a cigarette and smoking it backwards. My dreams are random.
Who are you talking to right now?: The bird, “Why so emo, birdy?”
What are the last four digits of your phone number?: 1213
Random Stuff..
If you were a crayon, what color would you want to be?: Blue.
What DVD are you going to buy next?: I just bought the entire 4 seasons of Scrubs, so I guess, Grey’s Anatomy.
What's the best advice ever given to you?: Live up for the moment.
What are your future goals?: Going to the next World Cup or catch a Man Utd game in England.
Do you like to dance?: I hit people when I dance. Long arms mah.
Worst sickness you ever had?: I made a cocktail, mainly vodka. Drank it. Tastes like crap. Got sick for 3 days. I wore winter clothing to sleep with the fan off.
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?: Wearing socks and slippers to college.
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?: Would love to gain weight.
Where do you shop the most?: Anywhere, really. FOS is a must.
Even more random stuff...
How many kids do you want to have?: Depends on my bank account.
Son's name: Haven’t really thought of it. But we must share the same last name.
Daughter's name: The wife will decide.
Do you do drugs?: The painkillers the doc gave me few weeks back made me see things. Wheeeeeeee…
Do you drink?: Only when I meet Tuck at Ingolf’s.
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?: Dove
What sport do you hate the most?: Golf and American Football.
How many TV's do you have in your house?: One.
Do you have your own?: Nope.
Your own phone line?: I got. That’s my mobile lah.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: Please shoot me if I do.
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone?: I lost count of the amount of sprains I got from football and Futsal.
Who do you dream about?: Everyone, Family, Friends and so on. But sometimes, they are not who they are in real life.
Are you Romantic?
Do you believe in Love?: I guess so.
Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?: Right now? Nope.
Do you have a crush?: I still think I do.
Do you believe in Love at first sight?: Oh yes.
Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?: New Zealand. (Koh Samui in the cards!)
What song do you want played at your wedding?: Better Together by Jack Johnson
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Her
Are you shy to ask someone out?: It depends.
Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?: Her.
Girls on Guys (Girls only, unless you're gay or something.)
*I find these questions extremely pointless
Boxers or briefs:
Curly or straight hair:
Tall or short:
Six pack or muscular arms:
Good or bad guys:
Ears pierced or not:
Tan or no tan:
Dimples or not:
Stubble or neatly shaven:
Rugged or sporty:
Studly or cutie:
Accent or not:
Smart or dumb:
What sports should he play?:
Dependent (whipped) or independent?:
Guys on Girls (Guys only, unless you like to fondle tofu)
Sandals or thongs: Thongs!
Painted nails or not: Chin chai lah.
Regular or sports bra: Regular.
Bra straps showing or not: Shows also okay. If not showing, she may not be wearing one. Uh la la.
Cute n' mysterious or wild n' sexy: I like mystery.
smart or dumb: Smart long term, dumb short term
Dark or blonde hair: Unless I have this weird fetish for Ah Lians, dark hair.
Long or short hair: Long hair.
Curly or straight hair: Depends on the season
Dark, light, or crazy cool eyes: WTF is crazy cool eyes?
Long or short nails: Short.
Hat or no hat: Huh?
Good or bad girl: Sure.
Hair up or down: Down baby
Jewellery or none: A bit here and there.
Tall or short: Tall would be better.
Accent or no accent: If it’s authentic, why not?
Pants or dress: Dress please.
Tan or fair: Tan, I guess.
Freckles or none: Anything.
Shy or outgoing: Somewhere in between
Talkative or quiet: Errr, talkative type but knows when to shut up.
Pretty indoor chick or crazy party chick: Both.
Choices, choices...
Lights on/off: Huh? On? I dunno.
Sun or rain?: Rain please.
Do you like scary or happy movies better?: Old scary movies are awesome.
On the phone or in person?: In person works better.
Paper or plastic?: Papers!
Summer or winter?: Don’t think that’s a valid question. This is Malaysia, dammit.
Hugs or kisses?: Both please.
Chocolate or white milk: Errr…dua dua lah
Half empty or half full?: Mostly half full.
CD or DVD: DVD ler.
Vanilla or Chocolate?: Chocolate man!
Skiing or Boarding: Nope, kampung boy here.
Day or night: I’m nocturnal.
Sunset or sunrise: Since I don’t wake up at sunrise, I’ll choose sunset.
Favourites...
Colours: Blue, Orange, White and Black.
Food: Malayian food.
Fast Food: It’s a wonder how they could have a Burger King in Melaka but not in Penang
Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate chip
Sport?: Football!!
Animal: Dogs and cats
Music?: Right now, acoustic and a little emo stuff.
Song: 23 by Jimmy Eat World or Nerina Pallot’s Everybody’s Gone to War.
Band: J.E.W. ?
Number: 28
Actor or Actress?: Audrey Tatou, Zhang ZiYi and Liz Hurley
TV show:
Clothes Brand: Don’t really bother.
Confess thy sins..
Gotten Drunk?: Too many times
Broke the law?: It should be “Have you not broke the law?” Because everyone breaks the rule.
Ran from the cops?: Heh, once! OK, twice. One for beating a red light and the other was because we were hanging out in Youth Park at 2am in the morning.
Tried to kill yourself?: Nah, got too many other things to live for.
Made yourself throw up?: Only when I could sense a massive drunk-ness coming up.
Been in love?: Not yet.
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: I got other ways to get out of trouble
Did/Said something to hurt someone?: By accident only.
Reach out and Tag someone...
1. Aja
2. Annie
3. Babe
and errr...who else?
Ahh...the neighbour!
Get to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment