People might think that I live in Leader Garden Apartments. But I don’t. It’s just so happen that I have friends who live there. Yesterday, I went there again. After having a drink, it was inevitable that we would end up going there. Ryan got me in, pass the guards, so I could park inside and not walk a ridiculous distance back to my car. All the ‘free spots’ were taken, except for one. Well, at least it seems like one. It was the car wash bay. “Hmm, can I just park here?” I ask.
“Yeah man, park lah. Who the hell is gonna wash his car at this hour. Some more, it’s raining!” he replies.
So we park and went up to meet Denys and Jazz and ohmygawd, they have this incredibly cute Shizu (is that how it’s spelled?), I mean, everyone was just “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww” –ing away the minute he walks in.
Me: So Denys, where you working now? (Sees the puppy) Awwwwwwwwwwww!!
Ryan: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Jazz: Hey Cash! (That’s the name by the way) Awwwwwwwwww!! He slipped!
Denys: Heh heh heh...
It’s so tiny! Pocket sized! I mean, even Denys’s other dog, a chiwawa was bigger.
After all that, we left, it was getting late. Almost midnight and there’s work tomorrow. So I headed to my car and would you fuckin’ believe it, a CR-V was parked awkwardly blocking my car and guess what…
HE WAS WASHING HIS CAR. It’s 12am for crying out loud! What’s with the executive attire? And it’s raining! WTF?!
I looked at Ryan and sarcastically said, “So, you were asking who would wash his car at this hour, huh?” I point my index finger towards him.
“Maybe we should go smoke a cigarette and wait for him to fuck off,” he notions for us to take a left and re-enter the building.
“Yeah man, park lah. Who the hell is gonna wash his car at this hour. Some more, it’s raining!” he replies.
So we park and went up to meet Denys and Jazz and ohmygawd, they have this incredibly cute Shizu (is that how it’s spelled?), I mean, everyone was just “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww” –ing away the minute he walks in.
Me: So Denys, where you working now? (Sees the puppy) Awwwwwwwwwwww!!
Ryan: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Jazz: Hey Cash! (That’s the name by the way) Awwwwwwwwww!! He slipped!
Denys: Heh heh heh...
It’s so tiny! Pocket sized! I mean, even Denys’s other dog, a chiwawa was bigger.
After all that, we left, it was getting late. Almost midnight and there’s work tomorrow. So I headed to my car and would you fuckin’ believe it, a CR-V was parked awkwardly blocking my car and guess what…
HE WAS WASHING HIS CAR. It’s 12am for crying out loud! What’s with the executive attire? And it’s raining! WTF?!
I looked at Ryan and sarcastically said, “So, you were asking who would wash his car at this hour, huh?” I point my index finger towards him.
“Maybe we should go smoke a cigarette and wait for him to fuck off,” he notions for us to take a left and re-enter the building.
No comments:
Post a Comment