Thursday, 14 September 2006

Hoooooliday!

I’m going to KL, woot woot.
I’m going to KL, woot woot.
I’m going…ooookay, nuff.

Yes, tomorrow, I’m gonna visit the city that made me the designer I am today. I remember my last trip wasn’t a pleasant one. I hope this one justifies it.

I wanna buy that FM Transmitter Vig has been gloating about. I wanna climb that bloody wall Vig has been bragging about. I wanna meet them. And of course, Ian…matchaaaa. Limpek lai liao! One month late. But here’s an over used cliché that will make you running to the sink or toilet bowl.

Better late than never, eh?

I added the “eh?” for a touch of originality. Heh. Dei, Cat-woman, Ya, you hear me. I’m coming!! Let me meet your cicak friend ya? Maybe it’ll like me more. The bar still fully stocked? If not….WHY NOT?!?! What the hell have you been doing ah? Working, konon.

Will we club? Hmmm, do I want club? That will depend on how the hectic Saturday turns out. I have this tendency to over do things in KL. I mean come on, Kampung boy here. So what if I’m guilty of trying too hard? LOL. Bite me.

“If you drive down ah, I’ll quit my bloody job and follow you back!” Vig declares on the phone while we were sorting the transport itinery.

Sorry Vig, it’s gonna cost me an island to drive down with just me and Ryan. I’ll come save you next time lah. I promise. After all, you have that wall to climb, right?

See you guys soon.


(Happy Birthday, Audrey!)

No comments: