Friday, 8 September 2006

Think Tall

Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot.

I guess it’s now a point in time where I contemplate and revamp if not reflect on my life’s plan. Call it the crossroads.

On a site, someone wrote something along the lines about life being a quest of seeking answers to the questions you find along the way. Which got me thinking, it isn’t exactly that way, but in fact, it’s about finding out the next question, then the next and next. I believe that when the answer is found, that’s the end. Then, you’d be able to Rest in Peace.

Right now, I don’t have answers, and what’s even gloomier is that I don’t even know the question.

I’m lost.

Everything around seems stagnant, past its sell-by date and uninspiring. Life has become routine. A set of chores, work and social obligation that I carry out religiously everyday, not knowing what benefits it would craft out or where it’ll guide me to.

Or am I just over-thinking?

I’m caught in the middle of a vicious-cycle.

OK, I need to go look for the question now.

Cheerio.

No comments: