Saturday, 2 September 2006

Overflow

Well, as you can see. I'm going on a hiatus from this site. Let's just say, there's so much going on (even as I type, I have left the comp table 3 times to answer 5 different phone calls, everyone asking me when is dinner) and so little time to put it on screen. Sigh.

"Damn boring lah Penang," Ian complains on the phone while munching down some McD's at Sunrise with Sheena and Ju.

"Dude, apparently, there's a lot to do in Penang!" I told him that after having become a tour-guide for my cousin who is visiting from Australia with her millionaire boss. They're actually on a business trip, "Have you checked out Fort Cornwalis lately?"

But anyway, I'm in need of some serious rest time and I need dinner, now!

I'll check on you guys later.

Hiatus is now in effect.

No comments: