Wednesday, 14 March 2007

Going Red

In the midst of my chaotic morning-noon deadline day…my phone rings, “Hello?” I answered the call, it was NJW. He insist he is Kevin. But it sounded more like NJW.

On the other line, NJW greets, “Mengggggg…eh I’m going to London for about 4 days in April…,” he pauses.

He had just told me that a day ago, fucker. Rub it in some more, “You call me to tell me that?”

NJW snaps out of his pause, “And then Manchester!!!!”

Dammit. You lucky bastard, “WHAAA?? Damn you NJW…ya better go visit Old Trafford man,” I said. Knowing he is somewhat a Man Utd fan also. But not die-hard fans like me or Jelly-man.

Then there was silence…my mind was half envious of him while the other half is having a meltdown due to the deadlines.

“So how are you lah?” NJW breaking the silence.

I told him I’m busy and there are loads to do and so little time, “You call me just to tell me you’re going to Manchester, didn’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Fucker.”

Damn. Now I have 2 friends (well, almost 2, since NJW is going soon) who has been to the HQ of my favourite football club. Even Sim’s mom has been there! What the hell man.

Anyone up for sponsoring me? Just subsidize the air ticket for me can already. Ian can pay for himself, heh. Right?

No comments: