Wednesday, 28 March 2007

The Upcoming Movie

(As I wait for the iMac to load my files, I wanna quickly jot down some updates on the upcoming movie. Yes, I'm Mac-based now. Downside is that this is the low-end model, sigh.)

For the past 5 days, I've been slaving over the video. Yes, the little teaser (which contains nothing but the title and the release date) that I've posted up on a couple of websites have sparked a lot of interest. That's good to know, that kept me going strong for 5 long days.

Now I'm taking an hiatus from editing this video (theTBmovie). Chill lah, I got a day job you know. And I seriously need a break from it. If it adds to the suspense, all the better =) heh.

But it's more or less done. Just some minor changes and corrections. The video (when released) will also be on sale. 20 DVDs will be available on first come first serve basis. I'm thinking along the lines of RM10 per DVD with covers. I almost literally don't earn a cent from this, this is just to cover the cost like petrol and DVDr used. I'm no philanthropist man. I can't afford to give out free DVDs man.

On Monday, we've test screened the video with a limited audience. And I pass the critics! LOL. Which is good. Takes a whole lot of burden off mah shoulders, you know.

With a couple more corrections and re-editing to go. I can't wait for it to be done!

Do check back for further updates. And oh, trailer coming up too ;)



Cheerio.

No comments: