Computer fuck ups are a frequent affair in this office. I bet if you surf thru my pass entries, there are more than a few occasions the PCs just fuck up for no reason. How come? Because we’re running on Windows, that’s why.
But I’m not here to bitch about Windows’ reliability or lack there of. I just wanna write nonsense. So bear with me =)
For about a week now, I’ve been plagued with what I’ll call a triple whammy. Cough, running nose and the wisdom tooth. I can’t talk, breathe and eat properly. So you can imagine what I’m going thru. Coupled with the D1 and D2 issues. Sigh. Ain’t life so abso-fucking-lutely wonderful?
-tries to think happy-
God, I’ve turned into such a cynic. Seriously. Need. To. Change. Topic. Now.
Well, at least there was ONE good thing…ok TWO…1 being the weekend’s last gasp winner John O’Shea netted to dump Liverpool out of the title race, proper and stretching their lead on top. And Lost (Season 3, episode 10), the TV show, had a really good episode. Which made me watch it 3 times. It still cracks me up.
-realized my state of depression-
OK. Need to go look for my life now. Ta.
No comments:
Post a Comment