Some MSN conversation with the Jelly-man. Since he’s such a lousy Googler, “Dude, I’m heading back to the office now, see yah in a bit,” I was at Queensbay shooting some pictures for a launch coming up. We were talking about TB (the disease) and how a friend of ours may have the disease.
I got back and started Googling for more info about this disease. Took me 10 seconds to find it so I copied and paste it on Jelly-man’s (JM) chatbox…
“Tuberculosis (TB) is a disease caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The bacteria usually attack the lungs. But, TB bacteria can attack any part of the body such as the kidney, spine, and brain. If not treated properly, TB disease can be fatal. TB disease was once the leading cause of death in the United States.
TB is spread through the air from one person to another. The bacteria are put into the air when a person with active TB disease of the lungs or throat coughs or sneezes. People nearby may breathe in these bacteria and become infected.”
That scared the usually bouncy (sometime if not the always volatile salesman) JM, “Come to think of it, this morning I was coughing and felt like puking!” and that he feels pain on his chest.
I told him to go check it out, and that Sim once told me to never put a price on your health, “Don’t die on me JM!! I get the Man Utd 1999 Treble Jersey signed by all the players if you do, right?”
“Fuck off.”
Damn, so close.
“I feel fine lah,” JM reassures, saying that if this symptom persist, he will go check it out. “It was just a split second in time lah,” says JM, “Probably smelt my own shit and felt like puking.”
“…”
How do you respond to such a statement?!
My hearts goes out to Ryan. I hope it just a glitch. Like the hairline crack Roby had on his neck when he stupidly crash his (not his, but his mom’s) Altis.
No comments:
Post a Comment