Sunday, 13 March 2005

All Over The Place

4 more days to go, and after that…I’m off. After all, I’m in the photography department, why am I doing all this other stuff and being inducted into the ‘Design Team’? Beats me, I got other things to worry about like my exhibition, plus 2 more assignment that’s still pending for completion.

OK, I got something to confess. I dropped Liz twice on Friday! In the space of 2 hours, aaarghh!! Luckily, it’s still in tip-top condition, and there’s not even a scratch. *Phew*

Apart from all this “dropping Liz” and “Graduation mess”, my life this week has been pretty dull, maybe that’s causing my blog entries to be shorter and shorter. Let’s gather some highlights throughout last week and review…in no particular order…

I remember having a “round-island” trip with Ryan and Annie while hitting a ‘J’ after another and getting stopped by pigs cops once and then passing another roadblock after that. They have roadblocks at the weirdest place at Balik Pulau. (Balik Pulau is a place south of Penang that has been left untouched by time; it feels like the ‘70s there).

Just after the “round-island” trip, we ended up at Eurodeli and well…imagine 30-50 bottles of expired German beer, throw in 5 drunkards and what do you get? Figure it out yourself :)

Hmmm, what else? I remember going clubbing at Mambo which cost me quite a lot of money. Even though we only drank beers that night. That is one over-crowded club, I tell yah.

Futsal was alright. One of my mom’s plants is dying while the other has worms building up an empire inside. Ewww…at least I got free bait for fishing.

No comments: