Looking thru some of my pictures taken throughout the course of a few years, suddenly made me feel nostalgic. It made me realize that I came so close on embarking on a life that I would have hated, loathed and despised. I meant going on board the “Network Engineering” course. Seeing the campus and all made me realize this would be yet another mistake. And having just made a mistake prior to that with INTI, I know I couldn’t go thru the disappointment and despair again. How bad was the campus? Well, it’s pretty much like being in an all-boy Chinese school without school uniforms. They might have the state-of-the-art in everything, but they lack social life. Being in an all-boy primary and secondary school is more than enough for me.
Choosing ‘design’ as a potential career wasn’t apparent at all until one day; mom was cleaning up my room when out of the blue she re-discovered all my old sketches, paintings and illustrations. Then it hit me, “How could I have missed that?” I told myself, seeing that all this while I already have a so-called ‘talent’. She even re-discovered my old “comic book series” that I used to draw and have my classmates read it. Man, that comic book was a hit, sadly…it only lasted half-way into its second season, hehehhe. It’s basically all about kung-fu fighting with the mixture of Western and Japanese anime elements; it’s titled “Kage”. I know it’s cheesy. But hey! I was 14 at that time and it was cool then! (F.Y.I, the first season had 21 episodes while the second season only had 7. I stopped because I grew out of the comic book phase. Heh!)
I can feel the computer heating up and in desperate need of a “shut down”. It has been running all day since Saturday. Well, the 3D rendering is all done, now I need to upload it into my iBook and start editing this baby. It would be my first 3D animation, so far so good. I’ve posted up the picture before (The Unsavvy Duo), now I’m animating the characters to make a short clip.
That's it! Back to work, cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment