Wednesday, 16 March 2005

Small but Unpredictable

I get back home every evening feeling pissed and aggravated…this can’t be good, can it? No way. I think it’s due to the amount of lunch I’ve missed because of this darn exhibition preparation. Tomorrow is supposedly the last day, well…today was assumed to be the last day but as usual, the simplest of task is misunderstood and everyone has to be held back. Please, please, please let tomorrow be the last day…for real. If not, I will have it self-declared. It has come to the point where I don’t give a f**k anymore.

This is one weird attic I have…when I see a super-ahbeng-modified-to-the-max car tailgating me at a speed, I always love to piss them off. What I do is of course, not allow them to pass me…if they attempt to overtake somehow, I’ll block their paths, hehe. Then have a little “race” with them…nothing serious. Driving the lousy car that I have, obviously I’m the underdog so my only way to “win” would be to outsmart them. Well, I know the roads here pretty darn well, like how the traffic behaves at certain point in the day, which lanes are faster and so on. Just by having them lose to a Kancil 660 is embarrassing enough to make me feel good about driving such a diminutive car.

No comments: