
Surfs up! Where's that wave?!
Trying to look cool when the water is freezing.
Finally some peace and quiet, I can safely say that the holidays have finally begun. OK, reality is; 3 weeks from now is the anticipated yet nerve-wrecking finale, which is the exhibition. Am I ready? Who knows…I guess no one ever truly is.
Much has been going on the past week; fatigue has finally caught up on me, emotionally and physically…I need some “me” time :) No one else but me, to me, for me, from me, by me. Heh!!
The 3D animation short clip is finally finished, and with poise I believe that my group had the best clip, if not the best animation. At least it has a solid and simple story line, maybe the tagline at the end of the clip justifies it…but at least the message is clear. The theme was the ‘70s, so at first it was supposed to be a clip about getting high on marijuana and driving off the cliff with the tagline “Fly, but not literally”. But making smoke on LightWave isn’t exactly fun let alone animating it. So the whole concept was revamped. Instead of getting high, I realized in the 70s, drivers never look forward when they drive on those classic

No comments:
Post a Comment