It’s a “feel good” morning!! Eyes opened, its
The contributing factors would probably be the reality of what’s planned today. Well, today is supposed to be the last day…I mean today is the f**king last day for our exhibition preparation (at least for us in the Graphic Dept.), regardless of what…I’m sick of it. And the other plan would be….the weekly Futsal (indoor football) schedule that we still practice. Doesn’t sound like that is much for a plan, but they’re the “in-betweens” as well such as, Tuckday, getting under the influence before the game, free time and well, I get to play Futsal today!! Man, I’m such a football junky.
I realize that tall people sometimes have a strange odium with their own height. Seriously, being a tall person myself…I hate being tall sometimes. I mean, imagine this; you can’t fit in the backseat of virtually any car, even if you do your head would be slamming against the roof of the car and you would have to tilt you head. Let’s not mention the cinema seating and public transportations.
Eh, today is “feel-good-day”, let’s not complain…let’s embrace!
No comments:
Post a Comment