It’s Monday, sigh. And there are a couple of deadlines to be met by end of this week, or by middle of next week. The workload is eating me alive, have been so preoccupied from my own exhibition preparation…I’m starting to get the jitters… it feels like quitting cigarettes. And since we’re on the subject, never quit smoking while you’re under a lot of stressed, it’s like rubbing salt on an open wound.
Thoughts are just forcing their way thru my mind and I’m starting to give people blank stares. They’ll be yapping away on their story and I’ll just stare at them blankly, it’s like watching a talk show on mute. I can’t help it.
The iBook is starting to crap out on me, but I am putting it on over-drive, forcing it to achieve a Powerbook's task. Never let an iBook do a Powerbook’s job. Heheh…I think it needs more RAM and maybe a faster Hard Disk.
And I forgot about one little detail vis-à-vis the graduation exhibition, I’m the freakin’ MC for the official opening. OH-MY-GAWD!! I’m so screwed. It’s the end as we know it. This graduation just keeps “getting better and better!”. Hmmmpf…
At least I finally got to watch Constantine...
No comments:
Post a Comment