I set aside a RM20 budget. More than enough, right?
Again, I surprised myself. Instead of sorting out among the greens, I find myself lost deep within the isles and loitering in the organic produce section with a basketful of, well, groceries.I even found those pimpin' hanging dice thingy. And it smells like lavender. For RM6.90. Buy. 2.
At the counter my bill was just short of RM100 -- which already exceeds my original plant-buying budget -- and made my way to the plant section, which is actually outside the TESCO building. Out in the open. So lugging 2 big plastic bags full of stuff, I was just about to reach when the heavens started pouring buckets after buckets of unrelenting rain coupled with deafening thunder and occasionally being blinded by lightning.
I am wet. I am running. While lugging the big plastic bags across to the other end of the parking lot. In the rain.
To make matters worst. I forgot to bring up my parking ticket. So no free parking and I have to run back in to TESCO and pay for my parking and run back to the car.
And I still haven't got my damn plant!
No comments:
Post a Comment