Friday, 6 March 2009

Kicked

After the 3rd snooze this morning, I woke up. Rather groggily, I stoop up. Or least tried to do so. Made my way to the door. Crashed onto my cupboard door instead. Door in front, cupboard door on the far right. That’s how far I missed the target.

It’s been ages since I last played a full game of football. In fact, Wednesday’s session was the first for 2009.

After 2 games back-to-back, my team left the pitch to make way for the next team. I was out of my breath, out of my mind and in the brink of passing out, “Dude, your face is damn pale wei,” says the Jelly at the stands.

I haven’t even realized, but it wasn’t surprising because I felt pale anyway.

Note to self: Need to get fit. Though I did recover shortly afterwards and went on and scored 3 goals.

No comments: