And I thought, locking myself out from the car is embarrassing enough but it has come to my attention that it can be brought up to a whole new level.
So, I arrived extremely early for a birthday dinner/pre-party at La Bananas (which surprised everyone including myself, since I’m never on-time). Ms Mini (Annie) called while I was frantically signaling a turn to avoid hitting all those bikers with a death wish zooming pass me, “Meng ah, where are you ah?”
“I’m here already, where you?” says I while praying for a good parking spot.
“Err, (long pause) on the way liao…see you there in a bit.” *clicks*
5 minutes…
10 minutes…
30 minutes…
45 minutes…
Where the hell is everyone?! I know I’m early, but it wasn’t THAT early lah.
So I sent an SMS to the mini girl…only to find out that both of them are locked…inside…Sherlyn’s apartment along with Sherlyn herself.
…right.
Even the arrival of the birthday girl (and Ms. Mini), a fair bit of waiting was still required. Malaysians will be Malaysians.

HAPPY (she refuse to reveal her true age) BIRTHDAY SHERLYN AKA ANG HIAH!
So, I arrived extremely early for a birthday dinner/pre-party at La Bananas (which surprised everyone including myself, since I’m never on-time). Ms Mini (Annie) called while I was frantically signaling a turn to avoid hitting all those bikers with a death wish zooming pass me, “Meng ah, where are you ah?”
“I’m here already, where you?” says I while praying for a good parking spot.
“Err, (long pause) on the way liao…see you there in a bit.” *clicks*
And so the wait begins...

Pretty shot, huh? :P

Pretty shot, huh? :P
5 minutes…
10 minutes…
30 minutes…
45 minutes…
Where the hell is everyone?! I know I’m early, but it wasn’t THAT early lah.
So I sent an SMS to the mini girl…only to find out that both of them are locked…inside…Sherlyn’s apartment along with Sherlyn herself.
…right.
Even the arrival of the birthday girl (and Ms. Mini), a fair bit of waiting was still required. Malaysians will be Malaysians.

HAPPY (she refuse to reveal her true age) BIRTHDAY SHERLYN AKA ANG HIAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment