A week-long break
Tones of drinks
One hangover
That’s the highlight of this week’s Deepavali+Raya combo holiday. Just to have the idea of a drink in my hand will unsettled stomach. I don’t want to drink anymore! Hell no! No more!
I could go on actually, have been postponing my hangover anyways, but it’s freaking Sunday. Where did the whole week went? Man, it’s too fast. I wish we could have like a massive clash of holidays like this more often. Imagine having CNY, Christmas, Raya, Deepavali, Korban, Good Friday, Thaipusam, Merdeka etc all cramped inside a month or two. Walan, crazy. Sure havoc man. Holiday trips, parties, hangouts…anyone could let themselves go easily at times like this.
But yet again, after that, 10 to 11 months of relentless work, I’d rather stick to the usual.
Tones of drinks
One hangover
That’s the highlight of this week’s Deepavali+Raya combo holiday. Just to have the idea of a drink in my hand will unsettled stomach. I don’t want to drink anymore! Hell no! No more!
I could go on actually, have been postponing my hangover anyways, but it’s freaking Sunday. Where did the whole week went? Man, it’s too fast. I wish we could have like a massive clash of holidays like this more often. Imagine having CNY, Christmas, Raya, Deepavali, Korban, Good Friday, Thaipusam, Merdeka etc all cramped inside a month or two. Walan, crazy. Sure havoc man. Holiday trips, parties, hangouts…anyone could let themselves go easily at times like this.
But yet again, after that, 10 to 11 months of relentless work, I’d rather stick to the usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment