Hah! I’ve told you to support with us. I told you to start watching it. And if you had, I bet you had a wonderful and fantastic Monday. Yes, god damn unassailable Chelsea has finally been gun down and by none other than…of course…the one and only…
MANCHESTER UNITED!!
Though I doubt Chelsea will falter as bad as Arsenal did when they got their ass whooped back then (even though I really hope so), but finally…we finally get to beat the new and true rival. Truth is, if no one had realized, Arsenal ain’t much of a contender anymore especially whenArsenal FC Thierry Henry is injured. Come on! Henry is Arsenal, without him, Arsenal becomes mediocre.
Unlike Arsenal, whose 49-game run bit the dust on the same ground last year, Chelsea accepted their defeat with grace. Beaten, not by a team of greater quality, but by one who would not - dare not - lose.
Back with the reds, hoooo yeah! We won! Heh! I bet those blue boys are having an extremely blue Monday.
Though it was obviously a fluke goal, who cares? We won! Hey, Gudjohnson scored a somewhat fluke-like goal as well when they beat us last season. What goes around comes around baby.
MANCHESTER UNITED!!
Though I doubt Chelsea will falter as bad as Arsenal did when they got their ass whooped back then (even though I really hope so), but finally…we finally get to beat the new and true rival. Truth is, if no one had realized, Arsenal ain’t much of a contender anymore especially when
Unlike Arsenal, whose 49-game run bit the dust on the same ground last year, Chelsea accepted their defeat with grace. Beaten, not by a team of greater quality, but by one who would not - dare not - lose.
Back with the reds, hoooo yeah! We won! Heh! I bet those blue boys are having an extremely blue Monday.
Though it was obviously a fluke goal, who cares? We won! Hey, Gudjohnson scored a somewhat fluke-like goal as well when they beat us last season. What goes around comes around baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment