Sunday, 13 November 2005

Good Food

Sometime last week, I dropped by McD Green Lane to pickup breakfast via drive-thru.
“Good morning sir, what would you like to order?” – she asked.
“I want err, set number 4 with coffee…” – as I glanced thru I saw that red thing…
“Does it come with that?”

Sunday morning hung overs, ahhh, I call it normality. If you don’t have a decent hangover on Sunday morning, that means you’ve had an awful Saturday night. But hangovers can be cruel; especially when you have one of those hangovers that make you feel so damn hungry you could eat an entire cow then you walked into the kitchen and only to find out that mom has overslept and missed her routine Sunday morning market trips but still manage to conjure something up, that requires you to wait for an hour. And the smell didn’t help me one bit while waiting.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Man, the Tandori Chicken smells too damn good and it’s taking too damn long! Aaarrgh…

No comments: