Thursday, 16 July 2009

Bringing Back the Colour In Technicolour

You know, I have slipped off the concept for a while now. I should stop posting up these emo posts whilst my blog title remains in technicolour. I don’t know how it happened but it did. It just crept up to me and here I went blah blah-ing about boring emo stuff. Where’s the fun in that if I just whinewhinewhine about life. Might as well I just listen to Simran. OK, bad joke. Don’t hate me Sim. You’re still my friend, heh.
_________________________________________________________
The agency isn’t at its best condition now with all this internal problem brewing. However, being the optimistic person that I am (well, most of the time anyway), I do still see that flicker of light at the end of this perfidious tunnel. Just gotta keep your head up and plow straight to it.
_________________________________________________________
I think I finally figured her out. It was ultimately quite a simple conclusion. But hey, I am a bloke, a dude, a guy. I have 2 heads (not 2 faced!), so when there is so-called “conflict of interest”, my usually spot-on judgment is a little fogged up. So, now I know what to do or lack there of.
_________________________________________________________
Attended JM’s birthday bash last weekend.
Photobucket
Photobucket
3 venues, a crap load of people and a swimming pool’s worth of alcohol to be consumed. Simply said, it was eventful. Very eventful.
________________________________________________________
After weeks of procrastinating and lacking the right tools to perform this delicate operation, I finally attempted it. Needless to say, I pulled it off and did not pull it off at the same time. 
Photobucket
Precision screwdrivers, check. Hex screws in all sizes, check. Spudger, check. Coffee, check. Pliers, check. My wit...umm, check.
Photobucket
Alright! Here goes...
Photobucket
This part really sucks. JM went to internet and searched, "How to loosen super tight screws" and hence the plier. Man, the internet rocks! How did I live my life prior to the internet? Hmmm...
Photobucket
Prying the white covers out isn't as easy as it seems. The spudger worked well for most of the time. And when it failed, there's always a guitar pick! I think I cracked something along the way. Oh well...
Photobucket
As you can see, it isn’t exactly the easiest thing to do, prying open this iBook. Sadly, the tip I got online didn’t bring back my iBook’s sight. But I am not about to give up just yet. Operation #2 is scheduled in already. Let’s hope it would bear fruit. Life without a computer surely sucks I tell you. And for the record, my desk is usually cleaner (and neater) than this! I swear!
_________________________________________________________
Yesterday, me and JM completed our 2-day Futsal tour. First session was with a new crowd. We got to them via Gary. It was fresh as we played (for the first time in a year) in a different venue somewhere is Section 17. I think I like it here better. Mainly because it’s so bloody near my house compared to Subang. Yesterday we round-up the first 2-day Futsal session at our usual Sports Planet in Subang with CY’s friends. No thanks to Subang and its perpetually jammed up roads, we were incredibly late and managed only 30-minutes playing time. Sheer disappointment. And I did not score a single goal. Though I did manage around 10 with the previous session. 9 tap ins and 1 superb Torres-ish volley. Seriously, I doubted myself and even had a microsecond bet to myself that I will miss the ball completely. Must be the new boots.
_________________________________________________________
My birthday is coming up and I have absolutely no clue what I want to do. Because at this point in time, alcohol doesn’t interest me. Oh, the predicament. Let’s see what happens next week.

Cheerio!

(P/S: Blogging is getting more and more challenging these days especially with Facebook around. And just to add insult to injury, Twitter is so damn bloody addictive! Argh!)

No comments: