The internal unrest that has plagued this agency has now descended from simplicity to unnecessary complexity and now, it’s just downright silly.
Last week, apparently he – the Emosapien, as we would aptly refer to him as – accused me of drug dealing as it recently came to light that he was moonlighting as a drug dealer. I was out on a dinner date on Saturday evening and I just mentioned it to her, updating her with my on-goings and what’s been brewing with this agenda, “He’s gotta do better than that,” she chuckles.
What bugs me more is not the false accusation but it got my parents and sis worried. I don’t blame them for tilting over the fence a little bit over the accusation. It’s only human nature to worry over the people you care for. What bothers me is that he got them worried over nothing. If you want to drag me down with you, you honestly gotta do better than that. You may be 5 years older than me, but in my eyes, you’re no older than daddy’s 5-year old little spoiled brat.
I’ll get my revenge for all the troubles eventually. But unfortunately for him, it’s in a form of karma. Unlike him, I’m in no way vengeful, so basically the first sentence in this paragraph is purely hypothetical. I’ve always been a firm believer of karma; what goes around does come around. I’ll basically put my Champaign on ice and my popcorns in the freezer eagerly waiting for your eventual downfall in the near future whilst booking my front row seat. I want you to know when the time comes; I’ll be watching, smiling, sipping my bubbly and munching popcorns. It’s gonna be quite the show. You should have taken the money and go your separate ways as originally agreed. Instead, you went behind our backs and started digging a hole to drag all of us down with you. You shouldn't have dug the hole in the first place. The hole you're digging would only unearth more unpleasant track record of your 'illustrious' life. But lucky us, the hole is already too deep for you to come back up, let alone drag us down with you. Now I'm wondering, where's the shovel?
We wanted it to end in good terms. Instead you’ve dragged this onto the realm of unnecessary complexity and drama. The ‘good terms’ card is now off. Hello, bad terms!
This is now personal.
No comments:
Post a Comment