Recently, it has dawn on me that I’m slowly spiraling down. Falling out of love with this industry. I cannot remember how on earth did I manage to put up with it but I did, back then. Now, it’s just so hard to soldier on. Frankly, I’m getting really sick of it.
Maybe it’s the lack of quality in my personal life that’s driving me nuts. The fact that I’d be bashing my head to churn out the 932878971st concept for the same client on the same day and at the end of the day, all I get in return is a deflated self and my room and virtually no-time for myself. Work has spilled into my personal life so much that my own little life here has been watered down severely. It’s so stale, bland and well, monotonous.
Perhaps this is why lately, my ideas are crap (or non-existent) and my motivation is well, unmotivated. It’s funny how it turned out; I tried so hard not to let my personal life affect my work previously. So much so, now it’s the other way round. Did not see this coming at all.
I would soldier on but what’s the point if I can’t finish the journey? Oh, blimey. I need to get out of this industry!
No comments:
Post a Comment