
Kev got me and JM each the third away kit (which is also the anniversary kit they wore when they won the UCL awhile back) and I wanted to wear it. But since JM had told me prior to the match that he was gonna wear it. I opted for the last Vodafone home kit.

Pack, pack, pack! I think this is the one and only time Bukit Jalil Stadium is ever full!


When Malaysia equalized, honestly, I was dumbfounded. But that will only mean the game is still on and very much alive! Until a certain Michael Owen won it.

Honestly, I would do it again. But not today (a second match will be held in the same place today as they have cancelled their Indonesia tour due to the recent bombings), because the traffic jam, the long walk and crowding your way all the way to the seats isn't exactly fun if you do it too often :P
Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment