When you’ve been working non-stop for about a year and 3-months, you can’t help but drag your own feet and feel like you’re as heavy as an elephant when you wake up every morning. I know I have. I can’t even remember how it feels like to just drop everything, pack my bags and look forward to a weekend free from care. Snapping stupid random photos with silly poses, eating whatever I can find (and constantly) and to feel the wind on my palm as I drive away from all ‘em stress.
Work has been mad. Sheer madness if you ask me. Though late nights have been avoided most of the time, but that’ll still wear you down in the long run when breaks are few and far between.
I think I am slowly going mad. Or worst, I might actually fall out of love with this industry. If it does come to this; I haven’t quite figured where to go from here…
No comments:
Post a Comment