Maybe it’s the people around me. But of late, my patience is running thin. I can only take that much repulsive, sordid and atrocious mannerisms. Dammit, I am only human.
I work with an incompetent pigheaded cow. And I mean it quite literally. I thought (maybe we all did) I saw a glimmer of hope in this fella. Because after all, people change. They do. Brush aside the whole leopard never changes it spots or tiger with the stripes crap. Because if you can’t, then – in my opinion – there’s no free-will. When there’s no free-will, why bother at all? It’s just a matter of choice and how much do you want it. How badly you need it. All it takes to start off this process is a – mirror. Just like how the late MJ sang it in,”Man in the mirror”.
But I guess he doesn't really care. So I suggest, start marching towards the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment