Friday, 31 July 2009

Don't Know But Still Do

I don’t know what to blog, but I feel like it anyway. Do not know what’s with the sudden urge. Maybe I do have something to blog about but I just can’t quite grasp it. I’ll do the random bits.

• I will be turning 26 in a couple of days time. An achievement to still be alive nonetheless. Though I can’t find another reason to celebrate other than that.

• After a week, at long last I settled my road tax, car insurance and my mysterious phone bill. Left another dent in my bank account. At least it feels good to be driving my car and making calls again.

• Haven’t bought my suit for Ryan’s wedding yet. Should get cracking but I fear I may not be able to afford it. If only my dad was as tall as me and didn’t wore a grey suit for his wedding. Oh, wait. Mega Sale in on, nationwide. Yes!

• A TV show told me, if you drink less than 3 cups of coffee a day, it’s actually very good for your health. Now that’s a relief.

• Life has been very mono since my iBook stopped functioning. This is going to be hard since I plan my life with it.

• I think I will just stay home tonight.

No comments: