Thursday, 24 February 2005

Car Wash

Alas, finally...some good news. Week #7 will on its final day tomorrow but a small consolation has been won. The multimedia assignment’s due date has been pushed 3 weeks back. Some would complain that their extending the timeframe for the wrong subject, but this works just fine for me. After all, it’s better than nothing.

An update on the camera my dad found on the beach (A Life Less Orderly). The repair figure has rocketed all the way up to RM700+. Goodness gracious, it’s just RM100 short of buying a brand new COOLPIX3200. Dammit, I thought I could finally own a digital camera. I guess the chance has gone begging again.

Skipped class today for a number of reasons, one of which I couldn’t get up ‘cos I slept at 6am after watching the Man Utd game on TV. Well, even though it was a defeat, wasn’t disappointed at all as both teams played really well. Anyone could have guessed the only way for either team to win would be down to individual error. In this case, it was the goalkeeper of Man Utd. Ughhh!!

Washed my car today in mid-afternoon just to clear my head off things and a potentially busy schedule ahead…seriously, I find it soothing to wash cars, it gives one time to think while it is also quite a workout. Heheh…

Chinese New Year is finally over...sigh

No comments: