Thursday, 3 February 2005

Worst in Me

I’ll come clean, I just need to vent out my frustration and disappointment. It’s only the 3rd day of February and already I can’t wait for 2005 to end. Since the start of the New Year, things haven’t actually worked out for me anymore. After such a good run from August towards the end of last year, looks like I’ve finally run out of steam.

Academically, I’m struggling to the point where it feels like my foundation year all over again. It’s already the end of week 5 and I’ve got virtually nothing done. With a trial assessment on the 6th week, it isn’t much fun being left trailing. Not to mention being sucked into meetings with a bunch of self-indulgent people who can’t even settle on what to wear for the photo shoot. Imagine having a 1hour long meeting just to decide what colour to wear. Am I kidding? I wish I was.

Health-wise, I think I’m at my worst state since 2002 before I enrolled at Equator. It has been a long time since I get to wake up normally without too much trouble. Nowadays, it has come to the point where even lifting my head up is like trying to force a chicken to fly for more than 1km. Not to mention stomach problems I’ve endured for a few days already. I’ve not mention that out, yet.

Let’s avoid the social life section, don’t want to talk about it.

And now, suddenly I can feel the medication kicking in. Eyes are starting to feel heavy, head feeling woozy.

No comments: